1. Nicklas Bendtner was voted Danish Under-17 Player of the Year in 2004.
2. He wears red Nike Mercurial Vapour boots.
3. He wore number 27 for Birmingham City, he donned the 26 shirt for a while at Arsenal but now has changed to 52.
4. John Sivebaek once said to the media that he can see great potential in Bendtner. “His speed and technique reminds me that of Thierry Henry but there is also a little bit of Zlatan Ibrahimovic in his challenging and unpredictable style.” said the former Denmark defender.
5. Nicklas Bendtner won Danish Talent of the Year in 2007.
6. Bendtner scored 22 goals in 27 games for Arsenal reserves in the 2005/06 season.
8. He won Danish junior records for the 60m and 100m.
9. Bendtner wears number the number “11” for his country Denmark.
10. Bendtner has previously written a monthly diary for Arsenal’s official magazine
11. Nicklas Bendtner was the English Premier League top scorer in his age bracket (21) and below in 2008/09.